Sunday 7 February 2010

A well-deserved kick in the rear end.

Dear all,

I could tell you why I haven't posted since the 21st of December. There was the usual being lazy and not making the time for it and there was more serious stuff. But in the end, it all comes down to this:

I written very much at all since the end of December. And that makes me unhappy because I like to write and I want to get better at it.

I want to be a writer. And I want to be able to tell people that without hearing a little voice in the back of my mind going 'Yeah, right, if you really wanted to be a writer, you'd be doing some writing!'. I don't want to show up at my writing group on Mondays and just not know what to write.

So here's the plan: I'm going to start posting 3 times a week and see were that gets me.

Tune in tomorrow for an update on my projects, my goals and my writing.

Not-so-snotty French Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment