Thursday 31 March 2011

Script Frenzy!

Only 8 hours to go until Script Frenzy 2011 kicks off! And only about an hour before our London Kick-Off Party :)

I don't have much of an outline in mind, although I do have a lot of ideas. I'm writing a crime TV series for which I need to write a good logline, as I've been struggling to explain it concisely to people. I will see how this year goes given a) this is the first time I ever write a completely original script (last year was an adaptation of one of my previous works) and b) I'm ML on my own this year (last year I had a co-ML, but she's quite busy with work at this time of year and she didn't want to Screnzy again).

I've added a page count widget to the sidebar of this site, I have organised my tweetdeck efficiently for MLing purposes, I have a little purple notebook with lyurical poetry by Edgar Allan Poe on the cover, and I've installed the latest beta version of Scrivener.

I'm as ready as I'll ever be, I guess. Bring April on, and let's write the heck out of this premise!

No comments:

Post a Comment