Friday 19 March 2010

Don't worry, I'm still around...

I'm just quite bad at organising myself and at actually doing stuff. Also, I've been a bit ill recently, which induces tiredness and lazyness. I also haven't written at all in a while, which means the Guilt Monkeys have been visiting, Failure Hyenas and Shame Yodels in toe. It's hard to feel great and enthusiastic about posting on your Serious Writing Blog if you haven't been doing any writing.

Thankfully, Script Frenzy is coming soon, which means I will definitely be writing a 100-page script in 30 days in April. I am very excited about Screnzy this year, all the more so because a Municipal Liaison for London, so I get to organise lots of amazing activities, parties and write-ins.

On the reading front, everything goes smoothly, I've read the graphic novel Kick-Ass because I saw the trailer for the movie and it looked awesome and a Regency romance novel entitled Everything And The Moon, which wasn't that great. Right now I'm reading Temeraire, by Naomi Novik and I absolutely love it. Not that I expected to dislike a book about ships, dragons and the war between France and England, but still, the book fills me with glee and it should be the subject of my next book post.

No comments:

Post a Comment